Abstract General Policies & Requirements
- All abstracts must contain original work that has not previously been reported. Abstracts may be from a range of categories, including original research, case studies, and insight or review articles.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided. Submissions will be returned to the author without review if not in the correct format and must be resubmitted immediately in the correct format to be reviewed and considered for inclusion in the program.
- The presenting author only must submit the abstract.
- The presenting author will be required to register and pay for the conference to ensure their abstract(s) are included in the final program and journal supplement – deadline for author registration is <insert date>.
- Do not resubmit an abstract for any reason other than a notified submission error. If you do not receive a confirmation email with a receipt number confirming that your abstract was successfully uploaded, please contact the Conference Managers.
- It is the responsibility of the presenting author to ensure that the abstract is submitted correctly. After an author has submitted their abstract they must check their submission, which will be converted to a PDF file, to ensure the document has been uploaded correctly.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the appointed conference abstract reviewers.
- Oral Presentations – It is a requirement of all presenting authors that a biography (maximum of 150 words) is supplied at the time of abstract submission. This is for use by the chairperson in each session.
- Electronic Poster Presentations –Instructions on the preparation of electronic poster displays will be sent to authors upon notification of the abstract’s acceptance.
- Audio-visual equipment – Please note that for all oral presentations, only data projection (PowerPoint) will be available for use by speakers.
- Faxed or mailed hard-copy abstracts or abstracts sent on disk/CD will not be accepted. If you are unable to submit via the website please contact the Conference Managers:
Phone: +61 2 9265 0700
Fax: +61 2 9267 5443
The Conference Managers will not be held responsible for abstract submissions not received via the website or for submission errors caused by internet service outages, hardware or software delays, power outages or unforeseen events.
Compliance to the specifications is imperative – any abstract that does not comply with these specifications will not be accepted for review and will be returned to you by the Conference Managers for resubmission.
Arinex Pty Ltd
ABN 28 000 386 676
Level 10, 51 Druitt Street, Sydney
Ph: +61 2 9265 0700
Fax: +61 2 9267 5443