Abstract Submission Instructions
Submission instructions for preparing and formatting your abstract(s)
- Write abstract title in the field provided in sentence case letters.
- Do not repeat the abstract title in the abstract text box provided.
- Font type and size for the abstract text: Arial, Font 11, left justified.
- Use only the given space with a maximum of 300 words. Single page submissions are preferable, however the committee will accept abstracts of up to 2 pages including graphics. Please note the word limit relates only to the text of the abstract and that the abstract title, authors and affiliations should not be included in this document.
- Tables or graphics may be included but must fit within the abstract box of the template.
- Please be as clear, short and concise as possible.
- Use standard abbreviations only. Within the body of the abstract, when using abbreviations spell out the name in full at the first mention and follow with the abbreviation in parenthesis. Abbreviations may be used in the title, provided the name in full is outlined in the body of the abstract.
- You will be asked to nominate your preference for poster or oral presentation.
- You will be asked to provide a photo and short biography (up to 150 words) with your submission.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the IMC19 2018 Scientific Program Committee for acceptance.
Please follow the below steps to submit your abstract:
- Click the ‘Submit Abstract’ button below to commence your submission.
- Abstract submissions will only be accepted via the Congress Website, in the above format, and submitted by the single presenting author.
- You will be asked to create an account for the Congress. Please remember your password in case you need to access it again to make any changes to your submission.
- Indicate your preferred presentation type. Please note your abstract may be accepted into the Scientific Program as a different presentation type to your requested presentation type.
- Enter your paper title in the ‘Paper Title’ section.
- Upload your abstract in a .doc or .docx format, following author instructions in the abstract submission template.
- List all authors and their affiliations in the correct order, ensuring you indicate yourself as the presenting author for the abstract.
- Select your Program Stream and Symposia Topic as applicable to your abstract.
- Ensure you have read, understood and checked the entirety of the submission declaration.
- Click ‘Preview and Submit’. You will be able to preview your abstract and make any changes if required.
- While on the preview window, click ‘Submit’ to confirm your submission.
The submitting author will be notified of the results of the review of abstracts by 12 April 2018.